Monday, May 23, 2005

I like crunchy spring rolls' ends

Warning: Following content may be incomprehensible. My mind's just doing a little vomiting.

There are some moments. Some moments that happen. That you can't help but feel they don't come by very often. That exact moment. That very moment. You can't help but take it all in. The smells all around you. The way every inch of your skin feels. How you feel in your clothes. The exact colour of the air around you. How you look up and you can see dust colliding with the atoms in the air. The collision of sounds all around you. You can hear so much. Breathing. Your own. Someone else's. Music. The world. Everything's bustling but nothing's really moving. The patterns on the ground. The feeble attempts at decoration around you. You just want to take it all in. You want to remember.

Sometimes, I really don't know how anyone can put up with me. I'm so bloody whiny.

Currently listening to: Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death

No comments: