Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cracking at the seams

2: Sigh.

1: Oh boy what's wrong now.

2: Why does this always happen.. why does he always piss me off?

1: Hon, that's because you allow him to piss you off.

2: And he doesn't care. He just doesn't care.. he just doesn't bother! There is no effort anymore.

1: You think he doesn't care? Then why is he still with you.

2: Routine. That's why.

1: Silly rabbit. You have to see through all that.

2: Bah. And when I have a problem, it's always MY friggin problem. He just leaves me to it and gradually fades away. He's not there for it, or for me. He doesn't care enough to make it OUR problem.

1: Maybe he's selfish. Or doesn't know what to do. Or stupid.

2: My friend's boyfriend takes all her problems and turns them into "their" problems..

1: Well lucky for her.

2: And he's just so.. childish, sometimes.

1: Boys are boys, you know.

2: And I just can't win. I can't win. I can't even come close to winning. And it's so frustrating. It's like the first time I've been thrown into a competition where I just can't win.

1: What makes you think you're not winning?

2: Feelings. From what I get. And even if I'm winning, I'm not friggin told that I've won. Nothing's announced. Heck the announcer is always unpleasantly quiet when it comes to these things.

1: Hon, maybe you have to tell him. Tell him you want to talk more about these things.

2: I'm too chicken shit.

3: Look, you two, men are insensitive, hurtful creatures that are dumber than you think and they deserve to be kicked, while women are just emotional idiots who make ten thousand mountains out of one molehill. Lighten up.

She's like putty in your hands sometimes. So weak and vulnerable to your moulding. It's so goddamn pathetic and shameful.

Please bring her back to the good times. When you used to be nice. When you used to be sweet. When you used to try a lot harder.

Currently listening to: Dishwalla - Angels or Devils

No comments: