AGGROOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fucking gotta get rid of this tightness across my chest it's fucking killing me.
This is retarded. How much, how hard do I have to kick you to get you to love me.
Is it really that hard to love me.
Can't you see. Can't you see. CAN'T YOU SEE.
Nothing seems to matter to you.
And when I try, it makes me feel like a retard with no arms, trying to cling on to someone that's not even really there.
Fucking hell.. and how many times does the same company want to keep rejecting me. One rejection letter is more than enough thank you very much, but nooo they keep telling me I've been rejected. Twice. Three times. Four times.
Whenever I'm agitated, I start pulling at my hair. I pull, tug, scratch my scalp, run my fingers through it in an infinite loop, and pull even more. Imagine my horror half an hour later of doing so and looking down at my lap, to a massive massive pile of hair *cries*
Currently listening to: Zero 7 - In Time
No comments:
Post a Comment