Sigh...
Tell me. Why is it that it's always your ex-boyfriends, your family, your best friends, your friends, that compliment you, but never the person you are in a relationship with? Maybe television shows have corrupted us, allowing us to believe boyfriends will always kiss you and tell you you're the most beautiful girl he's ever set eyes on, that old people still smile at each other. It always ends up this way. Fucking always. Doggone it and they never believe me when I tell them until the whole "I'm sorry I should never have taken you for granted" bullshit spin erupts.
It was one of those moments again. When you stop for a minute and think, are things going horribly wrong? Am I expecting too much? Have I taken a wrong step somewhere, or did I take the wrong step from the very beginning?
That's why there are some people that you will never forget.
It's meant to get better. They are meant to get better. Improve. And so it goes... but what if they don't? Don't you ever wonder what you're doing here?
Currently listening to: 2Pac - Changes
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment