I'm not the one you're thinking of
I used to want to go to parks. And sit there on the grass. Bake in the sun. With sunscreen on, of course. Look and smile at the people that walk around me. And just waste the whole afternoon away. Smiling. And getting up from the grass and thinking that my ass is wet.
But noooooo I don't seem to want to do that anymore. Why? The hell do I know. Maybe I'm getting too lazy. Maybe the thought of sitting alone in the park under the damn sun doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Maybe I'm afraid of the sun. Maybe I can't find a nice park. Maybe it's getting too cold. Maybe I don't want to tell him I'm going out otherwise he'll get suspicious.
Man.. I should seriously go to bed earlier. I'm just lugging fatique with me everywhere I go. And it's making me sooo damn cranky! And making me glaare at everyone. And making me lengthen my words when I tyyype.
Yeah you do you do you do you do you do you do.. you're making me want you..
Mm.. dinner time!
Currently listening to: Third Eye Blind - I Want You
No comments:
Post a Comment