Friday, January 02, 2004

AAAHHH NOOOOOO

I'm so disappointed with the results of World Idol. Guy isn't even ranked within the top 5 =( How can that be? The rest of the world just doesn't appreciate him enough. And about Kurt winning.. what in the world?!?! Hello, it's World Idol, not some Grammy award. Yes he sounded amazing with his cover of U2's Beautiful Day, but he just sounded exactly like Bono. Weren't the competitors supposed to cover a song and try to make it their own? Can't believe that Kurt Cobain wannabe Peter guy acclaimed 3rd place. Guy so deserves to be ranked in at least the top 5. Baaaaah. Wonder how Kelly felt to land only 2nd place.

Haha man.. had lunch with probably one of the most retarded friends I have. Such a riot, he is. I couldn't stop laughing throughout lunch and coffee and had to be careful not to choke on my food. "You are so dead," I said while glaring at him, "You're gonna get whacked so bad." "Ooh please whack me. Pain turns me on." I just had to laugh.

Looks like he's leaving early tomorrow morning. Nice to know I'm so composed now and not screaming "DAMMIT sooooooo closeeeeee soooo closeeee" anymore. I guess I've realized now that not everything I hear is true, and not everything should be taken so seriously. Try as he might, it'll just make me meaner and tougher with my comebacks. "Hah. Nice try." Yes, you deserve a pat on the back. Maybe two pats, even.

Yeah, it's all good. Looking forward to KL trip as that's probably all the shopping I'll get this time around. Stila Stila here I come =) Can't wait to tire myself out from an entire Monday of shopping.

Currently listening to: Eminem - The Real Slim Shady

No comments: