Fallen angel
I think I'm building up a list of pet peeves.
I absolutely hate..
- People yawning without covering their mouths. Beyond rude. Beyond annoying. No I don't want to see your tonsils. No I don't want to see your tongue.
- People who like to merajuk (Malay word), in English terms it would be something like playing hard to get by saying things such as "Oh fine, I'm not going to care about you anymore" or "Fine. You don't care about me. Be that way. See what I care" and then sulk in a corner and wait for me to go over to them. Eurghhhhh don't these people know how annoying that is and how that doesn't work on me? It may work on some people and on most girls but definitely not me. It does nothing for me. I don't even do it myself, and I'm a girl, I know most girls do but not me. I don't do it and I don't expect anyone else, especially a guy, to do that. Annoying annoying annoying. Kill kill kill.
- People frowning. Don't they know that those lines on their foreheads will be permanently hedged if you do that too often? I just want to slap their foreheads when I see them frowning. Grr.
- The ends of my jeans getting wet. Eurgh. That disgusting feeling of the wet ends against my bare skin. Ew ew ew.
- People who get all whiney and stunned when they hear I don't eat oysters. Yes, I don't eat oysters, even if they're cooked. Please get over it. And please don't force me to eat them. I'll throw them at you.
- People who try to force me to spill out my feelings. Look, I'm an Aquarian. I don't just spill emotions and thoughts out. They're private to me, and what I believe is, what's meant to be private should be kept private. You may try as you please but you won't get very far. When I feel like talking, I'll talk. When I don't, keep the hell away from my emotions.
- People who stare, and stare, and stare somemore. Come on, what the hell are you looking at? I'm really not that nice to look at. And I don't think I have anything on my face. My hair isn't really capable of getting messy. If it's messy it's probably done on purpose, but you don't have to stare like that. I've seen people walking straight into poles from the staring. Please. Stop it for your own sake.
- People who don't know when and how to give me space. Again, I'm an Aquarian. We demand a damn lot of space. Suffocate me once and you'll never hear from me again. Cling on too tightly and I'll label you as annoying. Stick too tightly and I'll try to run away, literally. Do I need to hold up a sign saying "Please oh please give me some room to breathe"?
- People of the opposite sex who ask, "Do you miss me?", "Do you think of me?" etc. It must take one a whole lot of dignity to ask those questions. I don't think I've ever asked a guy something like that, and even to someone I'm in a relationship with. Okay, I know you're curious and all, but no that's not really my thing. And when someone asks you a question like that, of course you don't want to hurt them by responding, "No." So surely you'll say something like "Oh yeah, sure." Now, really, what's the big deal about that?
Eurgh. I'm all bummed out just from procrastination.
One's an attention seeker. The other's a suck up. Me? I'm a nothing. I've been so super cranky recently, my hormones are seriously screwed. I wonder what's going to become of all this. What have I learnt? How am I going to change?
It's just another building now. Another building with a name. The streets look different, but I know they're still the same streets with the same names.
Haven't been getting much quality sleep at all these days. I'm not sure why. Have to struggle for at least an hour or two before being able to fall asleep. Nothing beats being under anaesthetic. Whoa that was some pretty damn good sleep. Best sleep I've had in ages, even.
Well, at least I'm getting some emotions back. Was put off by the thought of shopping last week, but starting to get back to my old self now. Bought 4 singlets yesterday and another 2 today. Gotta love Bonds and being able to fit into children's sizes.
Enough ranting for today. Looking forward to Boxing Day sales, returning to good ol' Penang and lying on my bed in my bedroom in Penang.
Currently listening to: N'Sync - Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You
No comments:
Post a Comment