There is so much beauty in this world
A day of summer in the middle of spring? Couldn't believe how dry and windy it was. You're leaving all of us high and dry. And that bloody wind! I was thrown off my feet for two seconds when I turned a corner. I was under the misconception that it'd be a start to a very, very bad day at work, considering the mood I was in after the wind violently threw me around like a rag doll. But all in all, I'd have to say that today was one of the best days at work. I did nothing else apart from making drinks all day, and it was my good coffee day. Nothing but praises. Man I was getting really cocky.
Then there was that. Again. And then I wonder again. Why I bother. Why. Why. Why.
And the answer is that I don't know.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh weeeellllllll.
As I felt rain falling onto my face while walking home, I realized I'd forgotten how refreshing it was and how much I used to love walking in the rain. And standing in the rain. I stood still in the middle of the street I live on for half a minute, with two bags of heavy groceries in each hand.
Then I wondered what the hell I was doing, and continued walking.
Currently listening to: Zero 7 - In Time
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment