Mmm..
...Bop. Hehe sorry couldn't help myself.
It's 5:17am, and I'm wondering why I'm still sitting here at the computer, staring at both my MSN and ICQ lists.
Where is he?
Apart from that.. I think I need to do a little soul searching on my own.
I stumbled, I fell. I got up on my own, I listened. I continued walking. I almost tripped. I balanced myself. I tripped. Inevitable. Not really. I'm still lying on the ground. I can't get up. Or do I not want to get up?
I've lost my way and I can't come home.
Almost for the second time. It all feels so familiar, but I know things have changed. Is it me that has changed? Or just a different timing?
And while I had a lengthy "I'm sorry" list, I thought - why not have a "Thank you" list to balance out the sadness?
To her, thank you for telling me you'll always be there for me. Thank you for always giving me another chance to be perfect. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for thinking I can go further than I can.
To him, thank you for being my silent supporter. Thank you for always smiling when I try to please you. Thank you for always trying to provide me with everything I want.
To her, thank you for being there for me even though we're far apart. Thank you for coming all the way to see me, I really needed it. Thank you for being better than me in so many ways so I can look up to you. Thank you for always hugging me and holding my hand.
To her, thank you for teaching me Mandarin when I was young, it has paid off well. Thank you for the times you always looked at me and smiled. Thank you for the times you always asked about how I was doing.
To her, thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for spoiling me at times. Thank you for always listening. Thank you for being you.
To him, thank you for being so kind towards me. Thank you for letting me see another side to things I've never seen before. Thank you for letting me into your world. Thank you for allowing me to have a peachy day, literally. Thank you for always making me laugh.
To him, thank you for spoiling me. Thank you for making me cry, I need it sometimes. Thank you for putting up with me.
To him, thank you for standing up for me when I was most fragile.
To her, thank you for that SMS early yesterday morning at 3:30am. Thank you for still allowing me to be part of your world. Thank you for your kind words and cheerful personality.
To him, thank you for still loving me. Thank you for still putting up with me. Thank you for once allowing me to love someone as unconditionaly as I never thought I could.
To him, thank you for those wonderful 2 weeks. Thank you for listening. Thank you for making me smile every time I cried. Thank you for still keeping in touch.
To him, thank you for still letting me know what's going on.
To him, thank you for introducing so much music into my life.
To myself, thank you for not giving up on me every time you want to. Thank you for always giving me another chance.
Currently listening to: Lifehouse - Take Me Away
Saturday, November 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment