Hehe yes yes my exams are finally over =D
As I sat at my table yesterday in the examination hall, watching the minute hand of the clock hanging above me slide over to the number 3, I couldn't help smiling cheek to cheek as the sweetness of freedom wafted in my mouth. Waaaahhhhhhh I'm free I'm free!!
*yawn* and I just woke up not long ago from a deep slumber.. I sure needed that sleep badly. I can't even remember the last time I slept for so long. Mm.. *rubs eyes* All's good apart from the fact that I'm somewhat sick again - killer sore throat, irritating cough and my voice's getting all funny again. Bah. *sticks tongue out at him*
The lazy worm is eating me up again. But hah I can afford to be as lazy as I want now.. nooo moreeee examssss forrrr meeeeeeee!
It's strange how I'm suddenly addicted to shopping again. More than a year ago I was in the same state, and I knew why back then. Shopping made me happy.. chatting to salesgirls who knew my name.. seeing pretty things.. being able to purchase them and bring them home.. it helped me take my mind off him. But back then there was a him involved.. how about now? Maybe I just haven't been out shopping in a while and I'm getting carried away. Or maybe I'm just discovering my true shopaholic self.
Ooh I can't believe I wanted to mention about the models during the Mercedes Australian Fashion Week but I forgot all about it. Well here goes, some of the models I dressed and met during those 3 days:
- Karl
Waah such a hottie!! Friendly, cheerful and down to earth as well. Recently saw him in the posters for Roger David and he looks amazing there.
- Campbell
*swoons* Campbell is such a cutie! I practically had to control myself not to drool when I laid my eyes on him.. not that I could see his eyes as his hair covered them. He was incredibly friendly and even asked how my day was, how my week was and where I was studying. After the Vicious Threads show, he took 2 badges off the legwarmers he had to wear and gave one to me. Such a sweetie =)
- Joe
Haha all the girls swooned and cooed whenever he was around. All I thought was, "Mm not bad."
- Genevieve
Funny girl.. we were laughing like crazy when she couldn't zip up the Wayne Cooper pants she was supposed to model, and I cracked up even more when she told me how she was having her period and that her breasts and hips gain 4kgs during that time.
- Karin
Was a bit disappointed as she didn't look exactly like the picture above. But still, she was a complete sweetie, friendly and very easy to dress.
- Melinda
I loved her gorgeous, firey red hair! Was easy to talk to.
- Elke
Pronounced as "Elka". Aah she was fun =) And didn't mind when her boobs were hanging out from her top for the whole world to see.
- Helen
Helen got to wear really pretty earrings together with the Alexandra Nea dress she modelled. How lucky.
- Natasha
Sorry for the bigger picture, but I just had to up this picture of Natasha as she looks stunning here. And she's gorgeous in real life. One thing I realized though, she has a huge mole on top of her right eyebrow, which explains why every picture of her has either her hair covering the right side of her face, or a fringe covering her forehead. Clever, eh?
- Cherie
Wooo so gorgeous so gorgeous.. when I saw her I just had to stare. I think she's an Eurasian.. it's good to see a Chinese model, makes me feel proud =)
So that summarizes up some of the models, however there are a few others that I couldn't find pictures of. Ah well. The modeling world is such a superficial one.
Currently listening to: Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death
No comments:
Post a Comment