It's been a while
Yea, it's been ages.
It feels like 83762094282940 years since I last wrote. Wrote. Not blogged. I can still remember when writing used to be my favourite hobby.. and when seeing practically anything or anyone could spur an inspiration to get my pen/pencil working.
But it did happen for a little while that day. When I sat next to him. And my wrist took on a life of its own and scribbled down 'Wish I could frame you and this feeling and this place, and stare at you until there's no more time'. Wonder where that came from.
Bah. Enough of that crap.
I was at his place. After having lunch with him, him, him and her. I probably shouldn't have gone but it's too late to say anything now.
Oh and for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, tough luck. I've decided not to reveal names from Day 1. So everyone's he and she. Pretty equal, eh? So I'm sorry if I confuse you.. it's done deliberately.
On a brighter note, I just received an email asking me to attend an interview tomorrow for Melbourne Fashion Week. Waaah. I wonder if Tsubi are going to be at this year's parade?
I just turned him down for a movie. Can't believe I just did that. Sigh.. I actually chose to stay at home to eat rice in hot water and listen to depressing songs.
And I'm still hungry =(